Diversity, equity and inclusion
At the heart of the TOEX Programme is the desire to shine a light on the hidden exploitation of the vulnerable who are unseen and silenced. Transitioning from our infancy into a national programme; we are not only committed to diversity, but also recognise the opportunity we have to create an equitable organisation built on practices of behavioural and structural inclusion.
- We seek diversity amongst our people, our stakeholders, and our partners.
- We believe that DEI is not only the right thing to do, but is key to the cultivation of creativity, innovation, and enterprise.
- We recognise that awareness and introspection alone are not sufficient to evoke the change necessary to realise DEI.
- We invest in a culture, which supports every individual to feel empowered to express themselves and feel respected and valued.
- We design our working practices around the promotion of equity and inclusiveness.
- We invite challenge to our working practices, in order that we might have the opportunity to evolve with gratitude and deference.
We are aware that as a devolved employer, each police force supports their own DEI policies as do our stakeholders and partners; however, the TOEX Programme, as a separate entity, wishes to commit to the position statement above.